|To all HYC Boat Owners,
Firstly, we would like to thank you for your patience and cooperation during this somewhat challenging launch season. Your Harbourmaster, Executive Team and Management Team have been working very hard to design a plan to ensure all HYC boats are launched, asap.
To complete the launch, this year, please find the following steps and schedule:
· All boat owners should have their boat prepared for launch by 7am on Tuesday, June 14th.
· The HYC maintenance team will be moving boats in the main parking lot, to optimize efficiency of launch, on Tuesday, June 14th and Wednesday, June 15th so please refrain from parking in the main parking lot from 7am to 5pm on these days. You may park in the South Parking lot, the Jr. Sailing Area and between the front lawn and the canteen building.
· A professional crane company will be on-site on Thursday, June 16th to complete this year’s launch. Please note, this is the day we will launch ALL remaining boats who are not already in the harbour. If your boat does not get launched on this day, we will not be able to guarantee a timeline for your 2022 launch.
· On Thursday, June 16th, effective from 7am to 5pm the parking lots will be closed and we will ask that you park your vehicles at Benson Park. Yacht Club road will be open by pedestrian access only. The beach, terrace and clubhouse will be open.
· The HYC Dry Sail crane (on the left, when looking out at the HYC harbour) is fully functional and will be available for launch for Thursday racing
· The HYC Large crane and HYC Mast crane (on the right, when looking out at the HYC harbour) are both undergoing repairs, we will advise when they are back in service
· Pressure washer to be installed soon, pending water level drop
· Our fully refurbished pump out station will be installed soon, pending water level drop
Looking forward to seeing the HYC harbour full, within the next week or so! Thank you, again, for your cooperation.