The Hudson Yacht Club is way more than just Boats!
It is like having your own piece of waterfront property! It’s a place to relax with family and friends. It’s a place where your participation and involvement are ways to have fun, establish friendships and keep it all affordable.
Programs and Features
- Family beach B.B.Q
- Swimming, synchro lessons & swim team competition
- Supervised playground activities for youngsters 7 to 12 years of age
- Sailing lessons in club boats
- A sandy beach and beautiful sunsets for parents and tots to enjoy
- Special entertainment events
- Affordable Wednesday night dinners
- Friday night dinners and B.B.Q’s, on the terrace, for adults
- The traditions of a more than 100 year old club
- (e.g. Work bee, Sail past, Labour Day Regatta, Canada Day)
- Crewing for sailboat racing
- and much much more…..
Membership rates are more affordable than you may think!
Becoming a member
Non-Members from the Vaudreuil-Soulanges area (23 municipalities) are welcome to read the Membership Information below.
- Entrance / Annual Fees
- Adult Sailing Lessons
- Club Charter
- It’s more than boats
- Junior Sailing Lessons
- Ladies Committee
- Playground Programs
- Pool programs
- Proposer and Seconder Guideline
Making an Application
In order to apply for Membership, a current Member must request an application from the Club Office on your behalf.
Once the necessary application information is completed, it must be submitted to the Club Office, along with two letters of recommendation from current Members and the all applicable Membership Fees (Entrance & Annual).
Once your application is handed off to the Club’s Membership Committee:
- Your application will be reviewed
- A Committee Member will contact you for a formal tour of the Club
- A final review of your application will be conducted
- If agreed upon by the Committee, your application will then be presented to the Board of Directors for acceptance.
If I am approved
- You will receive a welcome package
- You will be provided with a Membership Card and Number for signing privileges
- Membership payment will then be processed
- Welcome aboard!
If you would like further information, please contact us.
Hudson Yacht Club
10 Yacht Club Road
Fax: (450) 458-5141