Pool & Playground Information
Pool & playground information
Pool Program Registration and Recreational Swimming:
POOL INFORMATION – April 30th, 2021 Update
The most recent information and predictions regarding the COVID protocols and restrictions suggest that little change is anticipated prior to the end of June. Under these conditions we hope to have the opportunity to offer the same program which was successfully presented during the summer of 2020. Included were swim lessons, swim team, synchronized swimming and recreational swimming. At all times the social distancing protocols were respected and an online recreational swim registration was successfully implemented to ensure control of the maximum number of swimmers permitted.
The registration period for programs will be postponed to June 1 allowing more time to react to any changes in the COVID protocols. The full summer schedule for the pool will be prepared during the following week and all program participants will be advised. The objective at this time is to have the pool ready for pre-season recreational swimming on June 12, the first day for the swim team will be June 25 and the opening of the summer schedule will be June 28.
Information regarding the swim programs and the registration procedure will be made available during the week of May 24.
It is important to note that any changes in the COVID protocols which will permit the expansion of existing programs or the addition of others will receive immediate attention.
- Telephone registrations are NOT accepted.
- Registration Opens: JUNE 1, 2021
- All registration forms must be completed and handed in no later than June 8, 2021
- Due to the success of many of our programs, registration will be available only on a 1st come 1st served basis.
- After this date, we cannot guarantee availability in programs and a $20.00 per program late fee will apply.
- Junior Swimming Programs – Online Registration form
- Adult Programs (Aquafit and Masters) Online Registration Form
- For a full summary of all Pool Swimming Programs, some pertinent questions & answers and the Playground, click;
- 2021 Complete Pool & Playground Program Information – TBA
2021 Pool Scheduling Information:
- 2021 ALP Swim Meet Schedule – No ALPS program during 2021 due to COVID
- 2021 Pool Schedule – Pre-season opening weather permitting June 12, regular season June 24.
- Swimming Lesson Groups – Session 1 – Session 1 – June 28
- Swim Team Groups – June 25
- Private Lessons and Parents & Tots – TBA
- DUE TO COVID-19 RESTRICTIONS THE HYC PLAYGROUND WILL NOT BE OPEN FOR 2021
- The Playground officially opens: N/A
- A Playground Animator will be on duty weekdays from 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. to coordinate games and activities.
- All junior members are encouraged to participate. However, a parent or guardian must accompany children under the age of 7 and members are responsible for their children at all times.
Questions or Comments
Should you have any questions or comments regarding anything related to the Pool & Playground areas, please email our Lifeguards as of June 1st to email@example.com .
Your email will be acknowledged within 24 hrs.
Parents are reminded that they should not be speaking to coaches while they are conducting lessons.
Hudson Yacht Club
10 Yacht Club Road
Fax: (450) 458-5141