1. No running, pushing, or climbing on the shoulders in or around the pool area.
2. Do not disturb the lifeguard on the chair.
3. No diving in the shallow end.
4. No flips or back dives off the side of the pool.
5. No food, chewing gum, alcoholic beverages, or glass containers in the pool area.
6. No smoking.
7. No inflatable swimming aids.
8. Children 7 and up are not permitted in the baby pool area.
9. Children under 12 must be supervised by and adult or babysitter (min. age 14).
10. Any individual who was been warned three times by a lifeguard will be asked to leave the pool area.
11. The use of bubble belts and water wings is strictly prohibited. Please ask a guard for an appropriate flotation device.
Coming together is a beginning; staying together is progress. Working together is a SUCCESS!
- I will remember that children are involved in organized sports for their own enjoyment, not mine.
- I will not force my unwilling child to participate in swimming.
- I will teach my child that honest effort is as important as victory, so that the result of each competition is accepted without undue disappointment.
- I will help my child work toward skill improvement and good sportsmanship.
- I will require that my child respect other people and their property.
- I will encourage my child to attend practice.
- I will work cooperatively with the coaching staff.
- I will applaud the efforts of home and opposing teams.
- I will not ridicule or yell at my child or another child for making mistakes.
- I will not question the official’s judgment or honesty in public.
- I will take any concerns or problems directly to the HYC Pool and Playground Director and/or Pool and Playground Manager BEFORE discussing them with other parents.
Hudson Yacht Club
10 Yacht Club Road
Fax: (450) 458-5141