Race Committee Signup
Race committee Signup
As most of you know, if you're participating in any HYC sailing series you're required to sign-up for a Race Committee duty night. We're pleased to announce that the sign-up process is now available entirely on-line. See below for steps:
- Each keelboat skipper is responsible for providing three (3) volunteers
- Go to the Race Committee Signup page
- Pick the race for which you’d like to volunteer and click “View & sign up”
- Under the Name Box click “Sign up”
- Fill in the Skipper’s first and last name, e-mail, telephone number, and answer the skill testing question to prove you’re not a robot.
- Click “SIGN ME UP!” and you’re done! You’ll receive a reminder e-mail prior to your RC volunteer date.
- If you race more than one night (Whitesail, Spinnaker Series, Fall Series, or prefer any of the individual races) go back to step 1 and complete again.
- Meet the bosun on the date you selected on E-dock beside the Gillmeister at least 1 hour before the race starts.
No sheets available at this time.
Hudson Yacht Club
10 Yacht Club Road
Fax: (450) 458-5141